Hi Vamshi and others interested in taking up this issue,

Not sure if you got my earlier email on this.

The National Access Alliance has prepared a note on this issue which you can
use for MPs. This note will give the background, the issue with the proposed
amendment, the solution proposed by the National Alliance and how MPs can
support this cause. I have uploaded this note on
http://inclusiveplanet.com/en/book/518001

We have a draft press release which you can use for journalists. Please note
that the date for the dharna/rally is not finalised yet and will be
finalised on Monday. If anyone requires this press release do let us know.

Sam, can you send Vamshi the Mumbai Press Invite? The Chennai Invite is not
finalised yet.

Do let us know if your require any further information or assistance for
each one of you to take up this issue in your city/district/state.

Rahul Cherian