friends,
I agree with shadab.
To write disability in resume is like hara-kiri.
I can safely say with my experience that if we will mansion disability
in our resume 99 out of 100 employers will reject our application. At
the same time if we do not write we have at least chance to prove our
talent with laptop or other things.
I don’t see any crime in hiding disability.
Though Rajesh sir and other intelligent people think better than me.
I have just expressed my views.
Thanks.