From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kamal Verma
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:23 PM
To: B. R. Nautial; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Difficulties in Banking

In case of Rajkumar Sahu, staff/customer in Bank of India, availed an
overdraft facility. He enjoyed the facility completely. When the account
became out of order, he blamed that being a blind person, he could not
read/understand the documents/statements and the manager should have
verbally told him the status of the account from time-to-time. He made a
complaint to the higher authorities and the authorities viewed it seriously
and fixed the responsibility of the Manager. After great difficulties, I
could convince the complainant to get the complaint back and the problems
was resolved. Here, I would like to clarify that I belong to PNB.

Thanks.

Kamal Verma