This kind of problem is there with every phone having Symbian platform. 'memory
full' here actually refers to the temporary memory or the 'RAM'. So the best
strategy to avoid this is to reboot your phone everyday.

-original message-
Subject: [AI] strange problem with e 63
From: jignesh thakur <jigneshthaku...@gmail.com>
Date: 11/07/2010 1:14 am

Dear friends,
I am facing a strange problem with e63.
E 63 has 120 MB memory and I have used only 25 MB. While  I have 2 GB
memory card and its almost empty.
Now the problem is I am getting message many times that your memory is
full, close some applications and try again.
What is the meaning of this message?
Is it a talks problem? Or my mobile is faulty.
Thanks in advance.

your's learning friend.

disability bill at:

disability bill at: