hello friends, I am also facing same problem while reading messages,
then I do swich off the mobile and after restarting problem will be
solved. but, when sighted reading messages while talks on mute, this
problem never occur. I amusing n79.

On 7/11/10, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This kind of problem is there with every phone having Symbian platform.
> 'memory full' here actually refers to the temporary memory or the 'RAM'. So
> the best strategy to avoid this is to reboot your phone everyday.

with best regards m.chandru
mobile: 9481470839
skipe: m.chandrashekar

disability bill at: