Dear Friends,

In view of the fact that Wayfinder is no longer available and there is no
chance in near future of any GPS solution becoming available in India; I have
following suggestion:

More and more of us should start using loadstone and mark as many points as
possible and more importantly share them on loadstone's pointsharing site.  We
could name our files as country/city/area files and if the moderator has no
objection inform this group.  Or else we could have our own loadstone group.  I
know that loadstone is nowhere as good as wayfinder, in fact it is totally a
different application but I feel that we could make most of it.  I would be
happy if members comment.  Thank you.
disability bill at: