I think you will need a GPS receiver. The application is at www.loadstone-gps.com. ----- Original Message ----- From: "puneet pathak" <pathak.nomi.pun...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2010 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Loadstone

but from where we can find this application? i'm using n72 .

On 7/24/10, Ketan Kothari <muktake...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,

In view of the fact that Wayfinder is no longer available and there is no
chance in near future of any GPS solution becoming available in India; I
have following suggestion:

More and more of us should start using loadstone and mark as many points as possible and more importantly share them on loadstone's pointsharing site. We could name our files as country/city/area files and if the moderator has
no objection inform this group.  Or else we could have our own loadstone
group. I know that loadstone is nowhere as good as wayfinder, in fact it is totally a different application but I feel that we could make most of it. I
would be happy if members comment.  Thank you.
disability bill at:

disability bill at: