hello dear friend,
unfortunatly, the gps fasility  is not available with nokia n72. you
have to buy external  gps recever to use the gps fasility with your
phone.

On 7/25/10, puneet pathak <pathak.nomi.pun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it's not working in n72. when i try to find gps it switches on the
> blue tooth. and then nothing happens. i tried it in the open place.
>
> On 7/25/10, harish <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Do the following:
>> 1 Press key1
>> 2 Select GPS option
>> 3  For the first time, select find GPS.
>> 4 If you have internal GPS, then select integrated GPS or internal GPS,
>> whatever it is called in your phone. Otherwise, select external GPS.
>>
>> 5 Make it your default GPS.
>> Please note, when you are trying it, do so in a open place meaning not
>> inside any building.
>> Harish.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why
it's called the present! Live and savor every moment! --- sunil---

disability bill at: