I wholeheartedly welcome this service. I heartily hope that this
initiatory step would compel other companies to tailor their schemes
according to visually impaired. Though Reliance service is at best a
ridiculous one, yet I am disposed to go for it because it would
promote accessibility for which we often raise a hue and cry. I am
sorry to say that the comments of our friends over this initiative
were quite ironical. We ought to welcome each and every
accessibility-promoting measure. Thanks, Shadab
shadablucknow.blogspot.com

On 8/18/10, VEMAK <vem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear friend,
> I am a Malaysian and I do not understand you.
> mano

Easy tips for improving English at
shadablucknow.blogspot.com
My contributions to the press