Hi,
is it not risky to keep such confidential data in excel sheet?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zujar" <zujarbri...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] query regarding internet banking.

ICICI Bank is accessible. The only issue creeps up when you need to validate
your debit card while performing an online transaction. There's a grid on
the reverse of the debit card with a number in front of alphabets A to P. It asks you to enter numbers in front of three alphabets selected randomly for
an extra level of security. I have noted this grid in an excel sheet with
sighted help at once and keep the same handy while performing an online
transaction.

Can't say how accessible HDFC bank is.