Hi Zuger like you i also use Icici netbanking.
i have also password protected that file. further i have recorded on my digital recorder!!.

At 06:35 AM 1/14/2011, you wrote:
Yes! it's risky, so I've password protected it. Still if someone
tweaks into it, he does not know the algorithm I've used to store the
numbers - they do not correspond to alphabets as they appear in the
worksheet. Suggest any other measures that I can take for protection
coz I do not want to depend on sighted help for performing secure
financial transactions.

--
Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!

with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,