hello mohammad yusuf sir, you are welcome to accessindia, i also love to play chess and cricket. with reguards aliluhar. ----- Original Message ----- From: "yusuf abbasi" <yusuftajma...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 6:27 PM
Subject: [AI] introduction

Hello Friends!
I am Mohammad Yusuf and I am graduate.
I live in Delhi and my hobbies are to play cricket and chess.
I lost my eye sight when I was 15.
then I went to Blind Relief Association  and took admission in sixth class.
I have also done one year stenno graphy course in English from AICB and one year computer course from NIVH. Now I have been working as a computer teacher in National Association for the Blind
Faridabad Haryana State Branch.
I am still looking for fine job because salary is not good here.
I have joined this group to make friends and to solve computer related problems.
I hope that you help me to understand many things.
my mobile No. 08010663328
09268704236
thank you