Hello there,
welcome... i want to know about IITM software. How is it useful to prepareing notes in gujarati? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chetan Soni" <chetanson...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 2:27 PM
Subject: [AI] Introduction

Hi friends, I am a new member of the “Access India” mailing list. I
had been a subscriber of the digest mode for a few months and now I am
changing to the main stream list.
Introducing myself; I am a physiotherapist by qualification and
profession, practicing at Gandhidham-Kutch Gujarat. I have earned a
diploma in physiotherapy from “Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University” on
the bases of certificate course conducted by Blind People’s
Association Vastrapur Ahamedabad.
I also hold a degree of “Visharad” in Indian classical music.
I use “Jaws 11” in my pc, “Open Book” and “Kerzweil 1000” to scan and
read the printed books and documents. I also use “IITM” software to
prepare documents in Indian languages like Hindi and Gujarati.
With regards
Chetan Soni
Mobile:
09825992998
E-mail: chetanson...@gmail.com
Skipe:
Chetansoni10

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!
Question 9 relates to disability.