Responders,

The need is to collect actual and correct data which I believe will help
in policy formulation rather then any use for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of amarnath de
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 9:35 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] UID number and inclusion of Disability?

If UID cannot serve our purpose then what is the need of it? The
government
is misusing our income and giving our earned money to its agency and
generating income for some persons for meaningless purpose. It is making
the
system more complex rather than simplifying.

It is unnecessarily putting burden to us.

Hope, government may use the database to make our life simple as
suggested.

Amarnath.