Friends,
In case for whom census is still pending, if enumerator do not ask about
disability, please remind them about Question 9. Perhaps, it's unfortunate
that they may not still aware about its importance.
Best,
-Srinivasu

--
Best regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula
Mobile: +91 990 081 0881
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://www.learnaccessibility.org
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VasuTweets
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!