hello access indians    the cences enumerator did visited me but did
not enquired about mobile , bank a/c , but I asked to mention about
disability as in our home there are four vi persons and they noted in
their enumeration sheets.

On 2/16/11, Jeevan Reddy <jeevan.anupa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>    Census people visited us on 12th ofFebruary, they asked about employment
> status, Mobile Number, Mail Id, and Bank account. they didn't asked about
> Disability, but i reminded them and submited xerox copy of my Disability
> Certificate.
> Kindly don't forget to mention your disability even they don't ask you.
>
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <
> sriniv...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
>
>> Friends,
>> In case for whom census is still pending, if enumerator do not ask about
>> disability, please remind them about Question 9. Perhaps, it's unfortunate
>> that they may not still aware about its importance.
>> Best,
>> -Srinivasu
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Renuka Warriar <eren...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > The inumaretor who cameto collect our data also did not ask about the
>> > possission of the computers etc.  Moreover, they didn't ask about any
>> > multiple disability.
>> > Renuka

>> the
>> not
>> > counted
>> > will
>> > what

MOHAMMAD ARIF
PHONE#  +919810132434
SKYPE:  MD.ARIF1971

Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!