Well, I tired this beta version of converter program “Valaya Vedan PDF
to Unicode”.  After extracting all the files to a particular folder we
need to launch the file “Valaya Vedan v1.1 (Beta Version).exe” to
start this program

Program is very easy and simple.  I tired converting some text from
our new draft bill to Unicode.  I got 50-60% success but not perfect
output.   I found that draft bill is in krutidev font.  In this
converter program you have three fonts shusha, kruti and shivaji.   I
selected kruti which I thought most appropriate and got the converted
Unicode text but with 30-40% errors.

Overall it’s a great program.  Congrats to thirdeye technical voluntary group.

Best,
Prashant Naik