Please send me the e mail ID of Dr. Uma tuli.
Regards
Devendra Nikose
----- Original Message ----- From: "ram" <contact.ramkris...@gmail.com> To: "Harish Kotian" <har...@accessindia.org.in>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Hindi pdf to unicode converter

I will try my best. Dr, Uma Tuli is likely to give me the Hindi Translation and I hope that it is in word format.----- Original Message ----- From: "Harish Kotian" <har...@accessindia.org.in>
To: "ram" <contact.ramkris...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 8:18 AM

Dear Ram

I had a look at that pdf file. To do conversion, it is necessary the document is in an editable form. PDF as you know is not readily editable.

Good news is that font used is Akruti. If you arrange to provide me the original Word file, I will be able to convert it to Unicode.

So, it is your turn to pull the strings.
Harish Kotian.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ram" <contact.ramkris...@gmail.com>