What is your view on the following arrangement:

"There should be no clause regarding the academic qualification of the
scribe except a minimum level of education. As each candidate is required to
be assigned a separate invigilator and a separate room, it is the
responsibility of the invigilator to ensure a fair conduct of the
examination. As far as possible, students should be provided writers from
the same stream e.g. students of humanities should preferably be provided
with scribes of humanities background and those of science and commerce and
different languages with scribes of respective backgrounds.

All students may arrange for their own writers, scribes. In case they are
unable to do so, the superintendent of the examination centre would provide
a writer. The candidate must, however, request for a writer at least 24
hours prior to the commencement of the examination. A writers' bank must be
created for the purpose for a ready availability of writers whenever
required. The candidate must be given an opportunity to satisfy himself/
herself about the writer's ability to take dictation from the candidate.
There should be, at least, a minimum comfort level between the candidate and
the writer and the invigilator."

Note that this clause poses no limits on age, percentage marks and stream of
study. In fact it recommends a minimum level of education and writers from
the same stream as the student.