I agree with Harish sir and Vetri.
Courts and all can be used for laying down the guidelines or rather for implementation of anything, but here guidelines and things like that is not a major issue. We need to find the practical way in which we can deal with this problem. And again going through that root of court etc is a time-consuming job. -----Original Message----- From: Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:30 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] problem in examinations:

That may be true, but what she is looking for at the moment is a
practical solution like the one provided by Harish. Perhaps solutions
like whom should she approach, whether she has any other options like
approaching court etc. I am not good at any of those suggestions and I
am sure that the list has enough of experts with experience who can
assist her in this matter.

Vetri.