On 8/12/11, vidhya y <vidhya....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear sir/madam,
> previously I  had introduced myself that I  am studying Bca first sem
> in Christ University Bangalore.
> I  have 8  subjects, out of which 2  are practical subjects.
> At first everything went on good but now I  am not able to get good
> result for my efforts.
> In  Christ university Rules prescribed  by the UGC are being followed,
> the rules state that the scribe must be one grade lower than the
> student  and if seniors they should be from a  totaly different
> stream.
>  1: I  have Mathematics which is advanced and cannot be dictated to
> any of the juniors, and its difficult to train a junior  as they also
> have to concentrate on their studies.
> 2: Digital computer fundamentals  is fully based on circuits  and
> calculations which  cannot even be dictated to a  junior computer
> science student.
> 3: electronics is full of diagrams and circuits which is tricky and
> needs a  lot of hard work.
> 4: C  programming this subject is quite simple but it becomes complex
> when dictated to a non computer science student:
> I  have just finished the midsem exam, when i  was dictating symbols
> in C  like \,{,},||,&&,# etc my scribe was not able to understand.
> generally in english we write sentences by giving space between every
> word, but in c  every space makes  a  difference.
> while declaring variables space is not permited, but in printf and
> scanf statements its permited but how would I  know what my scribe
> must have understood when I  told any statement?
> when I  told my scribe to write %d in symbols   she had written
> percent D  in words but how do I  know that?
> 5. only English and Statistics can be  easily conveyed to my scribe.
> when I  tryed to explain to the examination office in the college,
> They are very strict about rules of UGC.
> every day I  study till 11.30 pm and work so hard, but what is the use
> when I  am not permited to write what ever I  know?
> When I try to explain people about that, I  always receive the same answer:
>  " science is difficult you should have taken other cources!?"
> "why do you worry when you are able to get more than 85% marks in most
> of the suhbjects inspite of the difficulties why do you want more in
> all subjects?"
> but my question is Why shouldn't I  want more when i  have studied
> everything?
>
> this is really discouraging and I  felt to change the course!
> the rules cannot be made general for all subjects
> in my 12th I  had taken commerce I  had no probblem if any science
> stream student wrote exam for me because Accounts could be easily
> explained if I  had practiced a  little.
> Does it mean that Science is not for Vi students?
> Why should I  loose marks where I  actualy should not loose?
> Can any one give me a selution for this?
> If people doubt that seniors who know the subject can write all the
> [...]
hello dear  my friend

First of all happy Krshnastami
I am shasidhar and me  my friends  are  discussed about your problem.
it is a common  problem for all  visually challenged students.  but
it is not problem for us we are writing  our exams on laptops in
netracollege on Osmania Univercity.

now we are studying b.com  computers second year.
we can suggest you please don't  feel discourageing
 if you have interested in this cource  take it as  challenge complete
your cource  successfully.
 Ican suggest you that please ask your university people or officials
about writing your exams on  computers.

I wish your success

Waighting for your reply to b.shasidharb...@gmail.com

 if you want any  suggestions  writing exams on computers or do you
want to know how we write our exams on laptops.
please reply me

you know  one thing  wherever  you go you will find difficulties. so
take difficulties as challenges   and make it  successess