Hi viddya,
This is the rule of UGC that every university shall allow to VI
student to appear for the exams through computer.

I wrote my entire LL.b exams through computer.

I'll try to locate the circular and post it to you if required. I
think you should consontrate on your typing speed and skills  rather
than training the scribe .

Thanks,
Akhilesh.