On 8/13/11, vidhya y <vidhya....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thankyou every one for different suggestions .
> at first I  thought of writing exams on Computers but advanced Maths
> cannot be done on computers.
> and subjects like Digital computer fundamentals are full of symbols
> and  diagrams, every diagrams cannot be given an alternative question
> or all diagrams cannot be just described.
> few sums have to be solved through diagrams and symbols so discription
> is not possible.

Hello!
first of all wish you happyRakshabandhan
I am shasidhar  studying b.com ( computers) second year in
netracollege. sinse 3 years we are writing our exams in laptops in
netra vidyalaya college.
In computers we can do statistics  , accounts and C. language SQL etc.
 it is good suggestion that writing  exams on computers.
 our college is netra Vidyalaya college  for junior and degree.  here
vhisually challanged students appeared  their exams on laptops. we
have got good percentage in annual  examanations.  here  one student
can learn  spritual things computers and english skills.
 please pass this  information  to all who are interested in writing
exams on laptops and who are ready to join plus 2 and  graduation
it is good flatform to learn.
for more details contacts  srikrish...@gmail.com or
 phone  9491674331
web sight www.jivaglobal.com
 if you don't mind may  i know   what you are going to study.
by writing exams on laptops  we   need not to depend on others  for exams.