On 8/14/11, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Pranav Sir: I was not aware of SVG, however just now read an article on
> wikipedia about it.
> Any resources on learning it? Not yet visited w3c. Any recommended software?

hello sir
here graduation is available it is for regular students. I am sorry
to say   that here is  not corspondent  graduate cources. here is no
P. G. courses. In future  the P. G. courses may be established.  do
you know last year only  the graduation   courses  were started so we
are the first batch students  in Graduation as studying second year.
in future the P. G. courses   will be established. this college
founder is chinna jiyar  swamiji for more details you can   log in  to
www.chinnajiyar.org  or www.jivaglobal.com or www.vtseva.com
through the mail please contact srikrish...@gmail.com
I hope this information will be useful for you.
please convey this message  to others vhisually  challenged persons
who are Interested   writing exams on laptops and who is ready to join
plus2 and graduation.