From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Nitin
Dhaware
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 11:58 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] windows 7 32-bit on 64-bit dell inspiron laptop

Hello Aditi,

As per my knowledge, there is no drivers avelable for 32 bit OS for
Dell inspiron so, you cannot install 32 bit OS in Dell inspiron 64 bit
processor. About softwares, 32 bit softwares not worked with 64 bit
OS. 64 bit OS required 64 bit softwares itself however, if you have
licensed copy of Jaws then there is no problem to go with Dell
inspiron.

HTH

With best regards,
Nitin
On 10/31/11, Aditi Shah <aditi12...@yahoo.in> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I am willing to buy a dell inspiron laptop but a problem I am facing
is that
> every model is having a pre-installed windows 7 64-bit operating
system and
> I would prefer a 32-bit operating system for my daily use.
> So my question is that is it possible to install windows 7 32-bit
operating
> system on a 64-bit processor laptop? If I go for a 64-bit O.S then
would my
> 32-bit softwares run on the same?
> please help me out with your opinions.
> thanks and regards
> aditi shah
> Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
> http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

please

Register for AccessIndia convention 2011(November 12-13)  at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm

please visit the list home page at

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended
recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it
immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that TECNOVATE
ESOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED (An Intelenet Group Company), is unable to exercise
control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no
binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender
does so expressly with due authority of TECNOVATE ESOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
(An Intelenet Group Company). Before opening any attachments please check them
for viruses and defects.