From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Asudani,
Rajesh
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 10:09 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem of SBI Net Banking for all new visually
impaired.

The moment itself when SBI had introduced this special net banking for
VI, I had said it's a fool's idea.
Now, we are witnessing its exclusivity and VI are only offered this
so-called special net banking.
I am really at a loss to understand, who among the blind, if anybody,
advises these stupid measures...