hello,
when i applied for net banking with sbi, the branch manager insisted
me to sign such undertaking for security reasons of course for their
safety point of view. upon the said requisition, i asked him whether
the said undertaking is applicable to sighted customer. he replied
that since in your case considering the visual impairment, we run the
high amount of risk and its just the formality you need not be so
emotional. reacting the same with more caution i had denied his demand
of getting the undertaking signed and brought his atention on the
circular issued by IBA and RBI for visually impaired. he asked me to
show him the circulars and after reading the same he replied, "is mai
to likha hai inko sabh kooch de do, is mai to aisa to kooch nahee
likha hai kke ye mat do" on his reply, i tried to make him understand
the assistive technology available to perform this ttransactions.
since i was carrying my laptop with him i had also demonstrated the
net surfing and some important commercial issues such as, share,
mutual fund etc related work to wich he was impressed and imediately
agreed to provide the said facility with no undertaking.

please note that this in my view is not at all required i had just
showed the demonstration since he was personally interested to see our
abilities using screen reading softwares.

i think the said facility to be provided by each nationalised bank at
the par with other customers irrespective of any visual impairment.
thanks,
mukesh.

On 3/9/12, Dinesh <sk.dines...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello fokes,
>
> I'd like to share y'all a surprising news. and that is, State Bank of
> Hyderabad has decided to give me Internet banking without any restrictions.
>
> All of a sudden, I got a phone call telling that "you are provided
> unrestricted Internet banking. But you have to fill in the indemnity with
> two witnesses.
>
> before coming to a conclusion, I just thought of asking y'all whether that
> indemnity has to be submitted for obtaining Internet Banking? Whether we
> have to give two witnesses in it?
>
> Since I have my doubts, I haven't accepted that yet. So, I await for your
> suggestions.
>
> With Kind Regards,
>
> Dinesh.

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller