I have internet banking facilities. The SBI did not ask for any witness or
indeminity.

Mittal

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Dinesh
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 10:07 PM
To: access india
Subject: [AI] banking and their Bloody Indemnity.

Hello fokes,

I'd like to share y'all a surprising news. and that is, State Bank of
Hyderabad has decided to give me Internet banking without any restrictions.

All of a sudden, I got a phone call telling that "you are provided
unrestricted Internet banking. But you have to fill in the indemnity with
two witnesses.

before coming to a conclusion, I just thought of asking y'all whether that
indemnity has to be submitted for obtaining Internet Banking? Whether we
have to give two witnesses in it?

Since I have my doubts, I haven't accepted that yet. So, I await for your
suggestions.

With Kind Regards,

Dinesh.