Hi all,
We are looking for a book/reading resource which provides basic information
about various career/occupations available in the country, describing what it
involves, and the relevant qualifications & skills required for them. We guess
there could be a mainstream publication available in the market which would
list the hot jobs/education for students coming out of school/college
education. Certainly such a book/reading resource available in as many
languages as possible would be helpful.

The idea is to share this book with the young boys and girls with
blindness/low-vision,  who lack the overall exposure and know about very
limited options, and so do not make an informed choice and sometimes do not set
their goals high enough. Though this book could contain fields currently
inaccessible and unexplored by blind people, knowing all this too would widen
the knowledge of the readers. Even if such a book is available in print and not
available in e-text/audio/braille format, it can be converted.

Would appreciate if anyone knowing about any such material can apprise us about
it. We have seen similar titles available on bookshare.org, but haven't
explored it and guess it would be more relevant for the educated & exposed, or
people in US and other developed countries.

thanks and best wishes,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Basement, Vikram Vihar, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi
110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91 - 11 - 460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472582
Email: helpd...@eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org