From: "mukesh jain" <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com>
To: <geethas2...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Career/education reading resource

hello sir,
on the captioned subject, i have one book which proved to be a great
resource at several instance to me  and to many of my friends which i
have uploaded on sendspace.

i do not know the exact author/compiler of the same but can certainly
be good resource.
the link for this book is:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5skxsa
thanks,
mukesh.

On 5/3/12, Geetha Shamanna <geethas2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pranay,
>
> AICB had brought out a book sometime ago with a compilation of articles on
> jobs that are suitable for blind/visually impaired job seekers in India.
> This book might well be out of date now, but it can serve as a starting
> point for Eyeway to embark on a new and a more up-to-date compilation
> reflecting current realities.
>
> Geetha

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller