Hello muhammad mishbahul

As per my knowledge and also confirm by a good NGO, there no such
circular exist for extra time in examination by UGC. If you have
please provide the same, which helps to lots of visually impaired
candidates.

On 6/2/12, muhammad mishbahul <jnu.mis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> suffered.
> Due to this lack of awareness even among the people who are sitting on
> the higher authorities.
> But don’t get dishearten with these occurring witch are bound to
> happens with us.
> In this particular case I would advise you to take this grievance to
> the appropriate place, either you can reach to the education
> department based on your district it self or pursue this matter via
> any NGO who would be active in disability field.
> There can be other mechanism as well but I don’t think they will be
> feasible in your case, meaning filing an RTI or dragging concern
> officials to the court of law.
> Apart from it you can file an online complaint form over HRD ministry site.
> But it would be better to take this issue step by step, I mean first
> of all on local level itself and then if not redress then Higher
> authorities.
> Here I would also like to clarify that there are appropriate guideline
> for the extra time provided for VH candidate in all examinations
> whether it is academic or competitive exams.
> UGC, Banks, Education departments etc. everybody have now proper
> directions through circulars to insure mentioned extra time duration.
> The thing is that you should obtain those circulars,
> And for the benefit of your and others most of the required circulars
> related with the visually challenge are available on
> ‘inclusiveplanet.com’.
> Thanks
> And all the best
>

> On 6/2/12, prakash chand <techy....@sify.com> wrote:
>> Hello friend
>>
>> Actually there is no universal guideline exist regarding the extra
>> time and scribe eligibility for visually impaired candidates during
>> the examination.
>>
>> 1    Every state has different provision regarding this.
>> 2    Different universities and other exam conducting bodies interpreted
>> the recommendations in different way and made their in practical
>> rules.
>> 3    In fact UGC also doesn’t have the clear provision regarding the
>> extra time for visually impaired candidates in the examination, which
>> enforce to the all universities and other educational bodies
>> affiliated by UGC.
>> 4    That’s why Different universities have different rules regarding the
>> extra time and eligibility of scribe.
>> 5    This is not ends here different state’s recruitment agencies have
>> different views in this regard and have no clear cut provision.
>> 6    Many high courts made judgments in this regard but other state
>> bodies disobey verbally.
>>

>> The above facts is per my knowledge, if I am wrong in anything senior
>> and knowledgeable members please for give me and correct me.
>>

>> On 6/1/12, shaik sazid <sazid_sha...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>>> Hello list members,
>>> On this day Andhra Pradesh government was conducted AP Teacher
>>> Test.  In the exam hall I asked the examiner to provide me extra time
>>> for
>>> me.  the examiner advised me to talk with district education officer.