Hi friends,
I am not agree with this statement that in normal schools disabled
children are easily forgiven for their mistakes. In my school days I
was perhaps the most mischeavious student of my class specially till
10th standard but I used to be equally punished. My teachers don't
remember mefor standing first in class but those are the memories of
their punishments which are still alive with me as well as them. It is
true that practically a so called inclusive school cannot fulfill all
the needs of a disabled studentspecially in today's era. But it is
also true that a special school isolates him or her from general
environment. According to me disabled students must be sent to a
preparatory unit before exposing them to school. And as they grow
older then they must be given ediquit knowledge of mobility, self
presentation, screen readers, personal highgene etc. Now a days there
are many special educators and trainors who do these works as part
time jobs.  At least it is not difficult for those families which are
living in developed cities. But those disabled children who are living
in rural areas then at least till 5 to 10 years there is no such
practical substitute of a special school available for them.
Regards

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com