Is anyone of you able to use find as we can do it in word doc; control plus f?

I mean can we reach the required target and start readig, copying or
editing the stuff in pdf?

Pl guide

On 6/14/12, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
> It is deeply regretted that on the one hand the copyright bills has given us
> an opportunity to access an abundance of print material which hither to
> cannot be accessed by the print disabled people, while on the other hand
> we're unable to access our own personal documents, be they the medical
> reports, bank statements or any official bills because most of the corporate
> sectors these days are producing the PDF documents in such a way which
> cannot be read out by any screen reader. For quite some time, the Lal
> Pathology Laboratory, which is supposed to be the best accredited lab all
> over India has been producing the personal medical reports which are not
> accessible through any screen reader. As soon as you open them, you screen
> reader will give you a message "the Author set this documents in a way which
> prevents access," and the JAWS will say protection failure., needless to
> mention that the contents are very much visible on the screen for a sighted
> people and not accessible by the screen readers. If anybody has any solution
> to this, can share, except indeed suggesting to convert the same with the
> help of any OCR programme, which is of course is the last option. I think
> we, as an organization, or any registered organisation can approach to them
> and launch the protest on behalf of the entire VI community because this is
> also a violation to our right to print accessibility.
> Vikas Kapoor,
> MSN Id: dl_vi...@hotmail.com, Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
> Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.

“The waves breaking on the surface draw all the attention,
but it is the current beneath the water that determines your direction.”