Certainly will try to do so.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pamnani" <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] PDF Inaccessibility

OK ants are hardworking so lets get to work. We have to pull the wagon and
we have to push it in the direction we want. Most of us have read the story
of the ant and the grasshopper so lets get busy while the sun is shining.
The copyright issue took us 10 years and now part 2 of the war has started.
In the interim we can tackle this little thing.

1. Vikas please find the address of this lab-preferably the registered
office address and the name of the big shot-CEO/Chairman/MD
2. Please someone type the issue-I am not good with technical words. Explain
what is happening and what is not.
3. Then the legal blah blah I will add.

4. Soldier ants  lets go for it....

Kanchan Pamnani