When you paste in the destination, why does the computer take long time to
paste?

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Zujar Shabbir
Kanchwala
Sent: 19 June 2012 07:06
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Can reliability in formatting independently increased?

If you wish to copy an entire webpage with formatting preserved then turn
the virtual cursor off before selecting the content with the help of
INSERT+Z. Here's the stepwise procedure:

1. Turn virtual cursor off with the help of INSERT+Z.
2. Select all content with CTRL+A.
3. Turn virtual cursor on with the help of INSERT+Z.
4. Copy selected content with CTRL+C.
5. Navigate to the destination document.
6. Paste the content with CTRL+V.

The copy-paste operation is the same, just that you copy from the actual
document instead of the virtual document created by the screen reader on the
fly.

--
Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!