Hi all,

I hope you all are having a wonderful week.
I'm currently in the first sem of my 5-year LLB course.
So, I have a query regarding the diagram-related questions which might
be asked in the university exams.

We mainly have two subjects, logic and economics, in which we have
such questions.
I haven't been able to find any university guidelines for visually
impaired students  about this   until now.
We don't have any specific  questions in which the answer consists
only of diagrams, but the questions that we have are those in which
diagrams are a component   of the answer i.e. they are required to
explain the answer in detail.

So, generally, what is the way of dealing with such questions at this level?
And whom do I need to contact to get specific provisions of the
university about this?

Please do help me if you have    any information on this matter.
Rajesh Sir, please do share your valuable views if you are reading
this as I guess    you must be having some information about this.

Cheers,
Rahul