It may be so only if there is a separate question saying draw xyz diagrams.
Rahul here is raising the issue of diagrams being expected as the integral part
of answers.
So, for it there is no specific provision anywhere me thinks.
We may mention that the answer sheet is of a VC candidate and so the valuer may
take that into consideration.
Of course, we should try to understand the diagrams and describe them in our
answers.
Only thing is that we cannot draw them.

However, rahul, I think in logic you would have separate question pertaining to
venn diagrams, for that you may ask for alternative questions.

What happens in economics when a student does not draw a graph as the part of
answer I don't know.

Actually, UGC should come out with binding directives on the subject for all
universities.

I note with dismay that UGC has no binding directives about anything for that
matter, not even for reservation for PWD.

It all depends on whether a particular university management council adopts
them or not.
It IS LIKE saying that RBI notifications are applicable only when a board of
directors of a particular bank agrees to them.

So, in fine, RTM Nagpur university does not have any guidelines on the issue.
You may convince them about alternative questions when there are separate
questions for diagrams.
Otherwise do describe the diagrams in your answers and mention that answer
sheet is that of a VC.