Hi Rahul,
I must say, it is very much possible to understand at least those
diagrams which are  quite frequently assked in economics sylabus. Like
Vamshi sir said, try to ask somebuddy to draw the diagram on your palm
step by step. Your palm is very very sencitive so it is for sure that
after two or three atempts you will be able to understand diagrams.
And when it comes to explaining diagrams to scribe then, Try aranging
some casual meetings before that exam and explaining him about your
tecneeques. I don't know about others but I successfully got through
that faze of diagrams. Wish you all the best from my side.
regards

On 9/19/12, Venkatakrishnan <venkatakrishnan...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> In madras you are exempted from attending those questens and answer the
> alternative.

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-7827188455
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com