Hi all,

I think all of us can use the touch screen devices efficiently. Even I
was also scared from the touch screen devices when I was given An I
phone for the first time at my company (Barrierbreak technologies).
However with some practice, I can now use it without hezitency! I can
even demo if required to sighted folks. even for those who are scared
from android, there are a few softwares like eyes-free keyboard to
help you out. or if your budget is a little higher, you can go for
eyescrem sandwhich devices, which has touch and explore feature built
in talkback. and with the powerfull GPS accuracy, android shines! I
think if a totally blind person like me can use the touch screen, then
why cant you all use it??

All the best!
Bhavesh.