hello, i would like to know the key stroke for finding out page number in notepad.
thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mukesh" <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 10:59 PM
Subject: [AI] Page number announcement

Hello Friends,
I have a word file having hundreds of pages. After giving read command (insert + down arrow) jaws starts reading the document page by page automatically. But in this case I didn't understand how many pages I have read out. I want jaws to say page number while reading. How to do it? I also want to land on the page last read at the time of closing the document after opening it later. How to do this? I know the book mark function but I want to do it automatically by setting. Thank you.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157
Skype id: mukeshbaviskar