Thank you Vikas. It is working fine but what about page number announcement while reading?

Mukesh Baviskar

From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl.vi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 11:17 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Page number announcement

Although bookmarks are very much available in Microsoft Word, I'd rather
prefer you to take the advantage of the JAWS place markers if using JAWS 12 and above. The only disadvantage of this is that you can put only one place
marker in one file. In fact, the only purpose of this one to identify the
last read position.
To place the marker, simply press control+winKey+K. And, to identify the
same, once you open the file, simply hit WinKey+K and you'll be landing up
the same position. It is much more handy than the regular bookmark feature. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mukesh" <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com>