Dear Sultana

I agree with your statement because in october  jobability website was
started for differently Able people,
I register for that but yet i dint get any single mail from them
it was not only with me there are many more people told me same think
This show most employers are not willing to hire people with vision impairment

On 1/14/13, Phen Varghese <phenvargh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The website is
> www.doability.in
>
> With best regard's,
>
> Phen Varghese
>

> On 1/14/13, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
>> To add to what Pranav has said, my experience is that these issues can be
>> sorted out once we are on-boarded. Having said that, our first focus
>> needs
>> to be improving quality of education and create more talented aspirants.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Srinivasu
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> On Jan 14, 2013, at 10:18 AM, "Pranav Lal" <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Syed,
>>>
>>> I will not argue the fact that accessibility guidelines help but if the
>>> blind person kknows his technology, he can get around many barriers.
>>> Blind
>>> people have to go beyond the basics of using their screen readers.
>>>
>>> Pranav

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please visit the list home page at

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

failures are stepping stones to success!!!.