I may have it, please let me know if anybody requires it...

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Rahul Kelapure
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 11:14 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Denial de-mat acount for VH by SBI

I think, there is a circular issued by NSDL on this regard few years back.

I don't seem to have that with me but I know that, it is issued
specifically for de-mat accounts.

Trust that helps.

Thanks and warm regards,

Rahul

On 3/17/13, Himanshu Sahu <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Kapil,
> Being a banker, I am very much sure that nun of the bank can deny any
> banking facility to blind which is offered to a sighted person, as the
> circulars issued by RBI and IBA specifically ask banks to comply with
> the guidelines.
> However, any contridiction on the name of internal circular or verbal
> order is challengeable in banking ombudsman and further in law courts,
> after following certain procedures.
> That's why I suggested you to write to their higher authority and in
> case of not getting redressal or response within one month, you may
> approach ombudsman.
>
> Please download the circulars from link below:
>
> https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23007195/master-circular-on-customer-service-in-banks56ld3.zip
>
> On 3/16/13, Kapil <kapil0...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mamtaji have u gave them any order/circular? Himanshuji and rahulji do u
>> have any order/circular so that i could complaint? They r also denying
>> for
>> VH emploee working there. The related officer is clearly saying that he
>> has
>> orders not to do so that's why he is giving in written.      Whith best
>> regard kapil email kapil0...@gmail.com facebook i.d
>> kapil.mitt...@facebook.com mobile 09013386781

Rahul Kelapure
+91 9833349929

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls
asking for personal information like your bank account details, passwords, etc.
It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner
to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.