Kanchan,
May be we can add Bangalore too. Some topics I could think are:
1. Corporate culture
2. Working globally
3. Managing time effectively
4. Leadership skills
5. Understanding business and company goals
6. Effective communications

Makes sense? As always, thank you for your effort.
Best,
Vasu
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone