Hello Kanchan mam,

A topic one could cover is how to communicate once nature of disability, and
how to fine tune job responsibilities to enable one to work most
effectively. A parallel example that I can recall is the training a company
use to give its women employees and its managers to bring out points around
working hours for women, work from home for single or expecting mothers,
modifying work settings during pregnancy, etc.

I think that having a professional and non-disabled prospective on
discussing disability at work place will bolster an individual's confidence
to have a mature discussion, without feeling apprehensive or ashamed about
it.

Regards,

Apoorv