good relief but I am in the favour that the court should decide upon
the future of these guidelines passed by ministry. Since these
guidelines have been passed none of the recruiting agencies who
published their advertisements after such date have encorporated into
their guidelines, few examples are: UPSC, U.P public service
commission, LIC recruitment and there may be many more!

Mohib Anwar Rafel
Phone: 01127666896
Mobile: 09811767506