don't worry. in most of time Evaluater cann give marks if you made any
spelling mistakes also. But you have to put green sticker on your
answer sheet paper. But be careful. don't mistake lot of spellings
errors.

On 5/28/13, Shabina Bano <shab...@eyeway.org> wrote:
>  Dear friends,
>
> I am looking for circular/guidelines which lay down provision of getting
> visually impaired person's answer scripts checked/evaluated separately by
> the examiner. The provision of getting the VIs’ answer scripts
> checked separately is needed because they use the facility of
> an amanuenses/scribe who can possibly do spelling mistakes and can also
> make other errors.
>
>  Please let me know if you have knowledge to share regarding this matter or
> suggest any possible link. Your help is appreciated.
>

> Thanks & regards,
>

> Shabina Bano
> Research Officer
> Score Foundation
> 17/107, Lower ground floor
> Vikram Vihar, Lajpat Nagar-4
> Tel:011-26472582, website: www.eyeway.org

Thanks and Regards.

Siddhalingeshwar/Prasad Ingalagi.
State karnataka. country india. mobile# 8792639989
call me and chat with me on skype. Please note my skype ID
siddalingeshwar2 ingalagisi...@gmail.com