You don't need to decrease the speaker volume, but if you press tab a couple
of time, you'll land on the volume slider of jaws itself. Increasing or
decreasing the speaker volume cause the whole system volume, is disturb.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Shireen Irani
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:15 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [AI] to reduce the volume of jaws.

yes i agree with vamshi. perhaps i haven't understood how to do it
yet. but reducing the speaker volume is causing the overall output
volume to reduce. i'm still not sure how to manipulate jaws
individually. if you guys could please provide detailed steps.
and thank u all for your help.

On 8/23/13, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is very much possible in Win7, you can adjust the volume of each and
> every programme!

>>> 2. USE ARRO KEYS AND SELECT THE SPEAKERS FROM THE SYSTEM TRAY
>>> 3. PRESS APPLICATIONS KEY
>>> 4. PRESS ENTER ON OPEN VOLUME MIXER
>>> 5. PRESS TAB UNTILL JAWS SAYS VOLUME FOR JAWS 100 %
>>> 6. USE ARROW KEYS TO INCREASE OR DICRISE THE VOLUME
>>> 7. PRESS ESCAPE TO COME OUT FROM THE OPTIONS
>>> U R DONE
>>>  IS THIS INFORMATION IS HELPFULL?

ia.org.in

>> mails