Sonu! I too consider such problem in haryana always occur. and take
back of complaint is not a prudent work for you and also others.
therefore, try fight with them and you want any help from my side then
I would be always with you.

On 8/27/13, avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sonu Da
> You didn't give in and demonstrated your resolute which has certainly
> shaken the bus driver and conductors.
> But still fight is not lost What about Filing complaint to Hariyana
> Transport Corporation.
> Sometimes we find ourselves alone in such circumstances what it is
> also equally true that death is inevitable. So lessons should be
> taught to such rude bus drivers/conductors and police.
> We can contect Media persons in this regard as well. Specially Tribune
> which is locally dominant there.
> Do let me know, what's your plan now. we can shoot a mail to its Editor.
> On 8/27/13, Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in> wrote:
>> Dear Sonu
>> Let me assure you, this is well within the scope of the list. I too tend
>> agree with Shirin that you should not have withdrawn your complaint. At
>> any
>> rate, you have demonstrated bravery and spirit for fighting for what you
>> consider is right.
>>
>> Regarding the mindset of public supporting the derelict bus staff is
>> because
>> such incidents causes delay and folks are tight up with their priorities.
>> We
>> can't think for everyone and we should follow our conviction.
>>
>> You have to take it as a matter of fact that, the family, despite proving
>> your metal, they take you by the disability and not your ability
>> considering
>> what suits the occasion.
>>
>> A small advise, whenever possible, you should go to some other house
>> maybe
>> that of your friend and relative not in your locality in such situation.
>> You
>> can save yourself from being traced and bullied on a later date.
>>
>> Harish Kotian

Assistant Manager
UCO BANK
Delhi
SkypeID:
harishkapoor83
E-mail:
harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
join us on facebook:
harish_kapoor111...@yahoo.com
mob:
08882289259

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is
intended solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this
information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by
mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
Any information
expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of UCO
BANK. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely
Bank. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses.
The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for
any error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a
result of
e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be
made liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having
acted upon any
messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.