friends, thank you all for your sincere remarks, opinion, advice and
for shareing your enriched and diverse experiences. here few more
additions and corrections. in such cases police often resorts to
delaying tactics. similarly in my case also my mother was waiting on
the buss stop to receive me. because I did not think it fit to
disclose it to my mother about this incident on that moment.
therefore, unfamiliar with the incident she was constantly ringing me
to know my location and I was buying time. therefore, it was not
possible for me to wait for. the were also asking the contact number
of my family members but I did use to provide and argued otherwise.
here as I reached to my place accompanied by police my mother and some
of my cusson brother took us to my uncle's shop which was almost at
the buss stop and all this matter was sorted out their. in my earlier
mail keep the story short I wrongly twysted the fact that we reached
home. in fact we didn't go to our home. after it was all over it also
occurred to me that instead I should have followed some other
destination instead of going to my home town. which was little more
than one and a half KM from the place where I was confronting. one
more thing that in front of my family members police SHO stated that I
have to take back the complaint or they will have to issue chalan. but
on part of the police it is wrong that they were buying time, chose to
go to my family to pressurize me. and yeah I wish if I could complaint
about it or expose nexus between buss operators and police and social
insensitivity.